Happy Birthday, Twins! And also The Beaspora!
- Happy birthday (today!) to my chic sisters, Trisha and Michele. They both inspire me all the time -- and if you know them, I know you feel the same!
- Good news because everyone looks hot in aviators. Bad news for my trusty headband hack.
- Every time I hear them plug a product on Pod Save America, I want to buy it. Clearly I'm not alone.
- Last week, Brian and I saw Supersonic, the Oasis documentary, at FilmStreams. Recommended for any fan of '90s Brit pop.
- The HBO limited series, Big Little Lies, ends its run on Sunday. At first, I thought it was going to be a trifle, but I've been listening to the moody, sexy soundtrack now for weeks, and, like everyone else, totally vibing on the real estate. It's even had some good think pieces written about it, like this one on mom friends, and this important one on domestic violence.
- Last, but not least, we officially launched this week! And I am beyond thrilled that you are all here and reading! So many of my great friends, heroes and muses have shown their support and good wishes, and I thank you all. I look forward to sharing all of the new creative people and fabulous places I encounter with you. xx